Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Bright Visit

I know it has been forever since I posted, so I decided to play a little catch up today. In March, we were so excited to have The Bright Family-Sam, Jenny, Will & Elena, come visit us for 4 days! Such a blessing to have them visit us, all the way from West Virginia! The weather didn't cooperate to do a lot outside, so we made our living room into a funhouse. :) Here are some pics of their visit...
Will & David swinging at the park

All the kids in their jammies from Papa & GG

Wrestling with James

So cute! David, Steven, Will & Elena

Boys' Bath Time

Will playing in David's new tunnel

David Loves Elena!

Boy's ready for the walk to the park

Sweet Elena

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I never saw this post-- great pics you guys! All our kids are so adorable! They better stay that way...I don't want any crazy james' in my family...:)

Anonymous said...

Love to suck and fuck both

Anonymous said...

https://postimg.cc/XZgNRqSk